Wednesday 30 November 2011

Wonderful Wednesday

Hi guys,

As you might be able to tell from my title today, everything is going well at the moment. I went to the cinema with Scott on Monday and we sat at the back and to be totally honest, I didn't get to see that much of the film, if you know what I mean, lol! After that, we went to McDonalds and had a burger and fries meal. He is so great that I can be myself in front of him and he doesn't say anything. That's why I could stuff my face with the burger and have a large milkshake too. I even ate some ice-cream afterwards and he smiled when I spilled it all down my new blouse. He didn't have milkshake or ice-cream; he says it gives him stomach ache (poor guy).
Last night we went bowling and he was really good at it. Usually I beat everyone, but he is serious competition. He, too, used to play in a league. I think I have met my match this time. The only thing I don't like is that he does attract a lot of female attention. He's not traditionally good-looking but there's just something about him, I guess.
When I got into work yesterday morning, Nick was being very quiet. He asked me how things were going between Scott and me, but after that it was business as usual. I got the feeling he was being a bit weird and maybe a little off with me later on yesterday afternoon, but maybe it's just the guilt I feel at dating his brother. I don't know why I'm even feeling guilty though - we're both single and we're hurting nobody.
Today I'm going into Chester with Nick as there's a woman there who thinks that there's going to be a disaster happening soon. She's seen visions about it apparently and as these things are due to happen locally she felt compelled to tell our newspaper. Tonight I'm seeing Scott again and he's going to be cooking me a romantic meal at his house. I can't wait. I will tell you all about it on Friday. Until then...

Callie signing off

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment