Friday 18 November 2011

Fabulous Friday

Hi guys,

I'm so glad this week is finally over. It's been tough. I've felt rotten, moody and I've been missing Nick (I never thought I would say that!)
First, I want to tell you all about our night at the curry house. We've been going for years and we're on first name terms with all the staff. We have a laugh with them all and they love us so much that they always give us extra-large helpings and extra bits on the side (naan bread, extra dips etc).
Anyway, I had the creamiest korma ever and it was so delicious I asked Mandeep for a top-up and he brought me more, free of charge! I know you must think I'm a greedy cow but I was hungry and I'd lost some weight with my illness and I needed building up again. I am telling you this for a reason...a group of guys at the next table were watching with interest at my huge portions and, at first, I thought they were going to make some abusive comment but instead one of them came over to me and said, "It's so good to see a woman who loves her food. Will you come out to dinner with me on Friday?" I couldn't believe what was happening. This sort of thing usually only happens in chick-lit movies, doesn't it? Obviously I said yes. Well, not obviously, if he were a minger then I would have said no, but he was quite cute in a boy-next-door kind of way. He had short auburn hair and a spattering of freckles and huge brown eyes like a puppy dog's. He didn't look like a serial killer, put it that way. He's called Luke. I can't wait for my date with him tonight. Lila said that he is probably a feeder too but I don't care right now. I am going to give him a chance and see how it goes. I have to go and get dressed now but I will update you all on Monday. Enjoy your weekend.

Until then, Callie signing off

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment