Friday 25 November 2011

Frazzled Friday

Hi guys,

I'm feeling seriously frazzled after my week but I'm looking forward to tonight because it's Mum's birthday and we are all going out for a meal (Mum, dad, Lila, auntie Sharon, Uncle Tom and my cousin Antoinette) at our local Wetherspoons. I'm going to order my favourite - Hunter's Chicken, which is a piece of chicken covered in cheese, bacon and barbecue sauce - yum yum yum, My mouth is watering just thinking about it. After that the oldies are going home for a little house party while Lila, Antoinette and I are hitting the town. We'll join the party when we get back home.
I'm really hoping that I might meet a nice guy tonight, before Christmas, so I have someone to spend Christmas and New year with. I hate New Year's Eve when I'm single because its so depressing realizing there's a whole year ahead with no chance of romance. I'm starting to worry that there is something wrong with me. Why do I attract such weirdos? I know I shouldn't get my hopes up though. Lila keeps saying that I'm too young to worry about it but if I don't find someone quick my dream of having a nice house and three kids before I'm 40 is never going to happen. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
Mum thinks I'm being too picky. When I told her about the feeder guy she said that I was always looking for faults because deep down she thinks I'm scared of commitment. How wrong could she be? And if she expected me to shack up with a total weirdo and risk my health in the process, she obviously needs her head testing.  That's why she works as a cleaner and not a psychotherapist. Anyway, I'm going to run a nice bath with my new perfumed bubble bath and enjoy a long soak with a glass of wine. My dad's picking me up at 7.30 and I'm staying the night at their house so I can totally chill. I'm worried I might bump into Nick later because he's out with his brother. I don't want him to see Lila - either he will fall madly in lust with her or he will think she is a tart and will tar me with the same brush. I'd best get going now. I will tell you all about tonight on Monday, but until then...

Callie signing off

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment