Monday 28 November 2011

Magnificent Monday

Hi guys,

I have had the most wonderful weekend. I went out, as planned for my mum's birthday and we had a lovely meal and then Lila, Antoinette and I went into town while the oldies went back to Mum's to party. We had a great time in the local clubs. Antoinette is such a great dancer and so we got chatted up loads because of the attention she attracted. Anyway, I have spent the whole weekend with a gorgeous guy. He's not my usual type but there was just something about him. When we met I couldn't take my eyes off him. He's got one blue eye and one brown eye like David Bowie and he has a floppy fringe. He looks like something out of the eighties full stop but that look's back in fashion so maybe he's trying to be cool. I don't care anyway because he has such a nice personality. I ended up going back to his place (not because of what you're thinking - I'm not that kind of girl!) because I trusted him. We stayed up talking all night and suddenly it was 5am! I wasn't even tired! Anyway, I ended up sleeping with him - literally sleeping not what you're thinking! (He was the perfect gentleman.) Then yesterday he took me ice-skating, which was so much fun. He's called Scott; and here's the best bit...He's Nick's brother. I know what you're probably thinking but they say you can't help who you fall in love with. Not that I'm in love with him yet but you know what I mean. I probably wouldn't have met him if it wasn't for Nick so I think it could be fate. I don't know what Nick is going to say when I go into work tomorrow (I had the day off today because I knew my weekend was going to be a long one!)
I don't know whether Scott will have told him that I stayed the night. I've been worrying about it a little but I don't know why. We're all adults. I just hope that he doesn't mind his brother and work colleague dating. Anyway, I'm going to go now because I actually have another date with him again tonight. This hasn't happened in ages. We're going to the cinema to watch My week with Marilyn. Should be good. I will update you on Wednesday but until then...

Callie signing off

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment