Wednesday 14 December 2011

Worn-out Wednesday

Hi guys,

I'm starting to feel really run down again. I think it's the stress of Christmas approaching faster than a high speed train. Don't get me wrong, I love Christmas, but I haven't really had as much time as I'd like, to get things done. I've bought half my pressies but I don't know what to get Lila or Ella. They are both quite spoilt and like to have designer stuff and I can't afford anything like that. I don't know what to get Scott either and whether or not I should get Nick anything. Stress! I've sent out my cards, at least and I put up my decorations last night. I got one of those black trees and it looks quite trendy with all my pink baubles and pink tinsel on it - very Goth!

I've also bought some Baileys and two tins of chocolates as one tin never lasts long enough. Now that Scott has seen me naked and not done a runner I'm assuming he doesn't think I'm that fat, so I've decided to eat as much as I usually do over Christmas and then start my diet again after Christmas. I used to know a girl at college who used to weigh about eighteen stone and she had this boyfriend who'd asked her to marry him and so she went on a mega diet and exercise plan that Madonna would have struggled to keep up with and she ended up losing loads of weight and she was able to fit into a size 8 wedding dress. The trouble was, two weeks before the wedding her fiance said he didn't fancy her now that she was thin and he called the whole thing off - I don't want that to happen with me and Scott do I? All I can say is, "Pass me that hazelnut caramel, yum yum."

I'm going to have to end here now because I can hear Christmas music and I think it's our local Round Table Charity Christmas sleigh (We have a lorry that goes around the streets at Christmas and it has a trailer attached to it with Santa on it. He throws sweets for the kids and he plays loud Christmas songs and people go around with collection tins.) I'm such a big kid myself I don't want to miss it. So, until next time...

Callie signing off

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment