Monday 5 December 2011

Mad Monday

Hi guys

I had a day off today. The heating broke at work and it was against health and safety for us to come in as the bad weather meant we'd freeze to death or something like that. So I did something I thought I'd never do; I joined my local gym. I've only just got back. I only went at 4 o'clock though, because I went back to bed after my boss called with the good news.
I got weighed, poked and prodded at the gym, which was a little humiliating but it was for my own good because now they've put together a fitness program for me, which will focus on my jelly thighs and stomach. You're probably wondering why I'm suddenly so bothered about my health, right? Well, the other night, after eating lobster (which I thought was horrible, by the way) we went back to Scott's house. I felt bloated after my strawberry cheesecake and four pints of lager and so when Scott's hands moved to unzip my dress I jumped up like he'd set me alight and told him I wasn't feeling well and needed to go home. I'm surprised he didn't dump me. He said he understood that we hadn't known each other for long and he actually apologized! As soon as I got home I realized that I had to do something about my weight if I wanted to feel confident with him. I suppose I've become quite relaxed about it because men usually don't stick around long enough for me to worry about sleeping with them, but things seem different with Scott. I need to shift some pounds and that means cutting out some of my fave foods too. It is going to be so hard with Christmas just round the corner but if I can't do it alone my new trainer, Paul, will make damn sure of it.
I'm thinking about getting a dog, too. Yesterday, I went to visit Scott at the animal rescue centre and I fell in love with a little jack russell puppy called Spud. He's so cute. He needs to be house trained, though and I haven't got the time at the moment and it wouldn't be fair so I've asked Scott to look out for a small house-trained dog that doesn't mind being left alone while I'm at work.
Oh, yeah, I forgot to tell you...Lila quit her job. I knew it was too good to be true her actually liking work. She blamed it on one of the customers. She said he tried to molest her when she was measuring him for spectacles. I don't know how he managed this, considering both of them need to be sitting down when this happens.She told me she went to her supervisor immediately but she took the man's side and so Lila, being Lila, grabbed her coat and handbag from the back room and walked out. It was funny how she did this the day after she'd phoned in for an application form for next year's X-factor. Anyway, that's all the news I have for today. I will update you again on Wednesday. Until then...


Callie signing off

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment