Wednesday 21 December 2011

Whingy Wednesday

Hi guys

I haven't stopped crying for the past two nights. I kept thinking about Melissa and then I started to wonder why Scott wasn't able to see me until tonight. I started to imagine all these things in my head and so I thought I would go round to Scott's last night to surprise him (in other words, spy on him) but when I got there he had all these papers scattered all over the floor and he had his laptop on. It turns out he had a load of work to get finished so he could have some time off over Christmas and I'd interrupted him and he didn't like that. He asked me why I'd gone to see him and I told him it was because I missed him and then he said that I was being too clingy and I said I would go home and leave him to work and I was surprised that Melissa wasn't helping him. That was when he really lost it and told me that it was obvious I had a problem with her and that it seemed I didn't trust him. I told him that I did trust him (it's her I don't trust) but he was having none of it and he told me it was better if we let things cool off for a bit. He was supposed to be coming to my work Christmas party on Friday but he isn't coming now, so apart from me being upset, I am going to have to turn up to my party alone when most people are taking guests. Nick isn't taking anyone, but most people think he's a weirdo loner anyway.
Why do I always mess up? I got Scott a Christmas present - a book that he wanted, but I doubt I can give it to him now. I feel so depressed. I thought things were going so well. Melissa has probably got her claws into him today when he told her what I did. Boo hoo, boo hoo. I'm too upset to continue with this post so I am going to go get a long, hot bath and drink a bottle of wine. Until next time...

Callie signing off

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment