Monday 12 December 2011

Madcap Monday

Hi guys

I have been so busy today I've not stopped, so it's nice to take a breather and update my blog. Something major has happened (Drum roll). Scott and I went to the pizza house and I had a small ham and pineapple, while he had a Mexican and we both had salad and two bottles of wine between us (although I was so nervous I'm sure it was me who drank most of it) so afterwards we both decided we didn't want to watch a film, because we were in a chatty mood and were really starting to find out more about each other. Scott suggested we go to his place and continue the chat and drinks, which we did and...well let's just say that things happened. I'll leave the rest to your imagination because, as I've said before, children might read this.

I'm feeling much more confident about our relationship now that hurdle has been crossed. He still likes me even after seeing the real me! It feels good. I can really be myself with him now. I think I might be falling in love with him.

Anyway, work was so busy this afternoon because Nick and I got sent to the local observatory. The staff there said they thought they'd seen a UFO on the satellite. We didn't get any conclusive proof unfortunately, but I've not seen Nick so excited. He used to do this sort of thing back in the USA before his ex turned all psycho and tried to kill him, so he was positively buzzing when we got the job; so much so that we spent ages there and then we had to rush to see a dog that could say hello. It was so funny! The owner put her hands around the dog's jaw and moved it as it barked and it did sound like hello - though why the owner thought to put her hands round the dog's mouth when it was barking in the first place was beyond me.

I often wonder how some things came about; the best ones are the old remedies like putting cow muck on your neck to cure laryngitis, you know the type of thing. I always wondered what would possess someone to do it in the first place. Can you imagine it? Ow, I've got a bit of a sore throat - I know, I think I'll get some of that slug slime and wipe it on my neck...weird! And so I've only just got home now and I'm looking forward to curling up by the fire with my new book and a glass of wine. I'm not seeing Scott tonight because he's going out with some friends. It's his work's night out on Friday, though and I'm going with him. Can't wait. I'm going to go and have my soup and toast (I'm only eating light meals during the week and pigging out during the weekends to try and lose some weight - I read in the paper that it works!) now and until next time,

Callie signing off

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment