Wednesday 26 October 2011

Wacked out Wednesday

Hi

I am going to keep this short today because I'm exhausted. I feel as though I am coming down with some sort of horrible flu bug. It must be something I caught off Nick; he certainly sniffs enough to be a germ bag.
So, anyway, I went on Skype to speak to Lee and he didn't even bother to log on. I've been sending him texts too and I haven't got any replies. I asked Erin to send me a text just to make sure my moby was working and I got hers so I can only assume he has dumped me. It's not like we were properly going out or anything but I expected it to last a little bit longer, at least.
I reckon it's because he isn't an airline pilot after all and he realized he couldn't keep pretending he was because I'd find out sooner or later. I'm not to bothered to be honest; he was gorgeous, yes, but what future was there in our long-distance relationship? I'm going to make sure my next fella lives near enough for me to at least see him a few times a week. Even if I had talked to Lee on Skype we couldn't have kissed or anything so what was the point really?
I hope my germs are gone by tomorrow. Nick and I have been sent on quite an exciting job. We are going to visit a local old folks home where there are supposed to be ghosts. It's a sort of Halloween special and I'm really looking forward to it. It will be the first job I go to with Nick to so I guess I will get to see him in action, so to speak. Anyway, I told you I would keep it short. I will let you know what happens with the ghosts next time but until then...

Callie signing off xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment