Saturday 29 September 2012

Birthday blues

Hi guys,

I feel so naughty because I've just got out of bed! I have an excuse, though; it was my birthday yesterday! I got so drunk last night. It all started perfectly innocent, I went out with my folks to a pub/restaurant for an afternoon meal. I had steak and chips and a pint of shandy. My mum had baked a birthday cake and she'd taken it to the restaurant earlier and so it was a nice surprise when the waitress brought it to our table. I blew out my twenty-four candles and made a wish (not telling you what it was, though, or else it won't come true, will it?)

Afterwards, I went back to my apartment with Lila and we waited for Ella and Erin to arrive. We then hit the town. I think I only bought one drink, the rest were bought for me by either one of the girls, or some of the many men who I seem to vaguely remember! Bad, aren't I? You can't blame me, though, you only get a birthday once a year! (unless you're the Queen, of course).

I got some great presents. Mum and Dad got me a new laptop so I can do some of my journalistic reports on it. It even has a camera so I can do some video blogs. Great! Lila got me a lovely make-up and bath set and I look forward to using it tonight, while I attempt to get rid of my hangover.

It is supposed to be a full moon tonight and, apparently, because I'm an early born Libran, it is supposed to be best for me if I stay in tonight and hide away. I don't usually believe in all that stuff but I'm in no fit state to be seen outside of my house tonight, anyway.

I got a surprise birthday card from Nick. It gave me a little tingle inside, strangely enough. He said that he felt bad about how we ended things and he wants to meet up again for a birthday drink. I sent him a text to thank him and we are going out on Wednesday. I'm so nervous. I'll tell you more about it next week, but until then...

Callie signing off xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment