Sunday 8 January 2012

Slouchy Sunday

Hi Guys

So sorry I've not updated my blog recently. There are two reasons; firstly, I've been ill. I think it all started when I really didn't want to go to work and face Nick after what happened over Christmas. I became so stressed out with it all that I think I brought on this horrible illness. I felt like I'd had all the energy ripped out of me and my muscles and bones felt as though they were on fire.

Unfortunately, this did nothing to deter Nick who, when he found out I was ill, came knocking at my door with a huge bowl of chicken soup. The last thing I wanted was for him to see me without make-up, my hair greasy and unwashed and my face pale, spotty and just plain ugly if I'm honest. He didn't seem to mind though as he force-fed me soup while telling me all about the girl with the x-ray eyes he'd been to see. Nothing usually gets to Nick but she was amazing, apparently. He'd hidden various objects in several boxes and she was able to "see" inside and correctly name which object was in 9 out of 10 boxes. Weird. When I was listening to him, though, all I could think about was that kiss and how kind he was. Even without beer goggles I had to admit that there was a growing attraction between us. I still hadn't heard from Scott so I probably could start a relationship with Nick, but my determination to keep work and pleasure separate was the only thing stopping me.

The other reason I've not blogged is that I found out that Nick reads my posts! How bad is that? I guess when I first started writing them I hadn't considered that people I know would actually read and take an interest. Now he knows all my deepest thoughts and so I must be careful what I write in future, boo hoo. He has promised that he won't read them again but can he be trusted? I guess I'll just have to take the risk.

Anyway, I can't remember if I've already said it or not - Happy New Year to you all.

Callie signing off

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment