Saturday 12 May 2012

Swoony Saturday

Hi guys,

Sorry I'm late checking in today. I've been sunbathing - in Nick's garden! Well, you have to make the most of the sun when it comes out here in the UK. I don't know how long it will last. It will probably be raining on Monday. Anyway, I have goss...Nick and I are back together.  I met up with him last Thursday and I don't know whether it was the wine or the fact I haven't seen him for a while, but he looked gorgeous. He'd let his hair grow a bit and he's grown a bit of a stubbly beard. With my beer goggles on he reminded me of Dave Grohl - swoon! Anyway, he's been enjoying his job and he knows that I hate mine at the mo (because it's so boring) and he said there is an opening in his office, but it is just for an editorial assistant, which basically means proof-reading behind a desk all day - that's not me! I also don't think it is a good idea for me to go back to being his work colleague, either.

Anyway, when we got together it was like we'd never been apart. We got on so well and I couldn't believe that I'd almost let him get away! I was on full flirt mode. After we'd eaten all we could eat (I ate a bowl of chicken and sweetcorn soup, a bit of sweet n sour pork, some peking duck, some seaweed, another big bowl of sweet n sour pork and various other bits of rice and noodles.) Nick loves the fact that I eat what I want without worrying about my weight (little does he know! Just because I shove it all down me, doesn't mean I don't worry about my weight. It's just I have no willpower.) Anyway, I've been running a lot and have lost half a stone, so it doesn't matter too much, does it?

I met up with Erin, too, yesterday. She took me into town for brunch (she's gotten so posh!) and she showed me some magazines she'd picked up. I had to look at pictures of horrible meringue dresses that she expects me to wear for her big day. When I asked if she'd let me wear black she was horrified. My next choice was a deep purple velvet fishtail dress, which she was considering. Oh well, fingers crossed. It is her big day after all, and at least she hasn't asked me to be the maid of honour!

I'm going to go and get a shower now and later I will be going to Nick's again. I slept there last night and I will be sleeping there tonight too. It's getting serious. We have so much in common. I can't believe how much he's changed since he's been working in the city. He's gone so much more fun. He used to be so boring but now that he's actually enjoying life, I enjoy being with him much more. I am so happy - can't you tell!

Anyway, I will keep you updated on my exciting love-life and until next time...


Callie signing off

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment