Saturday 11 February 2012

Thank goodness it's Saturday

Hi guys,

It's Saturday night and I've nowhere to go, boo hoo. Nick has asked me to come out with him for goodbye drinks. He left yesterday. He got offered both jobs and so he chose the one in Liverpool so he can stay in his house. He told me there was no excuse for us to not date, now that he wasn't a work colleague. I've told him I'll think about it. I know I'm going to miss him a lot. I'm not looking forward to working alone, again. It was fun having a colleague. I've decided against going to Nick's send off, though. If I got too drunk and over emotional, then things might go too far. I'm best spending the evening alone with the TV and a glass of wine. I feel too tired to cook, so I think I'll order a Chinese too.

I don't want to go around to Mum's because there's still all the trouble with Lila and her husband. The last I heard, they were on speaking terms, but Lila was adament she wasn't going back to America.

Ella is on emergency duty, tonight and so I can't go out with her and Erin has a date. He's a teacher at the school where she works. I warned her about seeing work colleagues, but she said he was too cute to turn down. She said she'd fancied him ever since she started at the school and now that he has finally asked her out she doesn't want to spoil things by turning him down. They're going to watch the new muppet movie. Doesn't that just say it all? No wonder he went into teaching, he's probably never lost his childish sense of humour. Erin doesn't really have any sense of humour so good luck to him, I say. I'm just jealous, I suppose. Life is too boring at the moment and if nothing exciting happens soon then this blog is going to become much shorter!

I'm going to go and have a nice soak in the bath now. I will let you know what happens at work, next week. Maybe they will hire me a new partner. Who knows? Until then,

Callie signing off xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment