Tuesday 1 January 2013

Happy New Year

Hi guys,

Hope you had a great Christmas and New Year. Did you have fun, last night? I did, for once. I usually hate New Year's Eve, but last night was amazing. I've been meaning to update you on my new romantic situation, but it's been going so well I didn't want to jinx it!

Do you remember I told you about Lila's new job in the American Diner and how she was going to try and set me up with the manager? Well, it worked! I am so in lurve, guys.  I'll tell you how it all happened...

I went to the diner with Lila and she introduced me to the most perfect specimen of manhood I have ever seen. He looks exactly like my hero - Dave Grohl. He is gorgeous. When Lila said she was going to set me up with her boss, I didn't have high expectations, because Lila's taste in men is nothing like mine, but she did good this time! I think her exact words were something like, "I told you he looked like that singer you like, didn't I?" Well, she did tell me, but I didn't believe her! I don't want to gush all through this post, but he is just lovely. He is polite, he's a total gentleman and he treats me well. The fact he is manager of an American Diner, is just a bonus ('coz I get to eat the most yummiest food ever for free!).

Last night, Ben - that's his name, by the way - was working and so Lila, Erin, Ella and I all had our tea there and once the diner closed, at midnight, we all went on to a nearby club. Ben loves the same music as me and he knows he looks like Dave Grohl and he makes the most of it! I am just so happy. I am hoping that 2013 is the year that my love life finally gets sorted! Keep your fingers crossed for me, guys. The only thing I need to focus on now is my career. I've got an interview lined up at another local newspaper, next week. I'll let you know how that goes, but until then...

Callie signing off

xxx

 

1 comment: